Wednesday, November 14, 2007

detoxification...some thoughts

Detoxification

As I was driving around the other day, I was taking in the scenery and appreciating the fall colours and I was thinking about the inseparability of Everything. I had the thought that we can detox Earth and Nature in the same way that we detox our body. Conversely, we can detox our body in the same way Earth and Nature does. I saw the cycle as complete and “presented” to my mind as ONE unit of intertwined and interdependent energy. We cannot treat us, Earth or Nature as separate entities. To detox one, we immediately influence All.

We do not have to have a brilliant open mind to see that we are not healthy beings, Earth is not healthy and Nature is not healthy. All are being poisoned by man-made chemicals that are foreign to the design of us, Earth and Nature.

Earth is struggling to maintain integrity, (health, balance) just as Nature is, and therefore we as humans are struggling to maintain our health and experience longevity. All are reflective of each other. The TV programme, Planet in Peril has shown how sick Earth is, therefore Nature is also ailing. We as humans are supported by both Earth and Nature and we to are ailing. We are interdependet on each other. To separate ourselves from Earth and Nature is to divorce ourselves from our heath. We cannot trash Earth, Nature , Universe and expect to have our health.

The question arises as to how to detoxify and return to health? I will focus on the human body and mind for this piece.

A brief check list of symptoms that are certain signals that the body is on toxic overload:

Is my energy low? Am I feeling tired?
Do I have poor memory or experience brain fog?
Do I find it a challenge to concentrate?
Am I overweight?
Do I have excessive body odour or/and bad breath?
Do I have skin problems?
Do I have food allergies?
Do I feel bloated/gassy/sleepy after meals?

These are a few questions to examine. If you find they apply then you would benefit from a cleansing programme to detoxify our cells and return our body to healthier pH balance.

I will write more on this later, or if interested, you can contact me at www.healthischoice.com


No comments: