Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a continuation of old photos, memories and learning

I hear the words “… soul is open ended” and I feel the truth of these words. I think the same of the Universe and then I realize that this is a description of energy. I connect the thought (so very clearly heard as words spoken in my mind!) “The Universe is in the mind” and a few more connections are made within me. Slowly a bigger picture is coming into shape and form and structure. The Universe has no boundaries and no center because it is energy….just as we are. The only way that limitations or boundaries occur in our mind is when we impose them on our selves through out negative belief structure. I feel very close to another “break through” in a way like I am putting together awareness’s and one day soon, these snippets are all going to cascade together into greater understanding…this is the way of learning.

We are energy first and wrapped up in a neat parcel of physicality. A principle of energy is that it must move and change. This applies to All. From the Universe down to us as the energy of how we think, the emotions we use and our feeling senses. This energy field is what defines us. In looking back through photos of me (of this lifetime) and seeing my energy soften as I gain more knowledge and life-learning through the years. It is in this softening and expansion of knowledge, I get to see what I can project into my next physical life. The physical package will change but the energy of me will be recognizable. This is why we “recognize” fellow travelers…and some feel more comfortable than others.

I feel that this is what holding onto old photos of loved ones does for us…they are wonderful reminders of love and to keep the memories active. These memories are part of who we are and when we know that we live more than one lifetime, then we know that these memories will return with us. The power of love is intense. It is real. It is our core. It is Universal energy. The more loving experiences we have the greater our memories of love, the more loving and caring we are. This is the energy field that we live in and expand upon.

Thank you Maat for the prompt! It is appreciated.

No comments: