Wednesday, September 5, 2007

introducing myself.

Hi there, I just wanted to introduce myself and offer a brief snapshot of who I am and my interests and maybe what to anticipate from this blog. My name is Raewyn (I am told it means Sun and Wind) and I am originally from New Zealand. I have done a good deal of traveling around the world. The most exciting traveling has been in exploring my mind and uncovering the belief system I had created from myths and superstitions gathered up over many thousands of lifetimes that been subconsciously dictating my life.

I read Kathy Oddenino's first book, “The Joy of Health; A spiritual concept of integration and the practicalities of living” in 1990, and I felt the truth of her message. I practically inhaled the words, and the thought echoed through my mind....this is truth! I am not alone...and so began my studying to 'know thyself'. I found (continue to find!) solace in the Spiritual Philosophy taught by Kathy. I feel the purity of truth in her words as I learned to look for the relationship of All and through knowledge and understanding, I found my self; my healing. Spiritual Philosophy as the Science of Life, has given me the tools with which to understand my life experiences. It is from this base that I offer my thoughts on Holistic Weight Loss and Health. Nothing is separate and “nothing comes from nothing.” Everything begins with the mind; with thought.

Everything is related and therefore cannot be separated in any way, shape or form. This means that to address health, nutrition and weight loss, I have to bring in how the mind is thinking, what the feeling sense is being lived and what emotions are being used. This also applies to the physical movement, stage in life and stress and all are dependant upon the quality and quantity of air, food and water being ingested. These then relate to the health of us, the Earth, Nature and Universe. The bottom line is that it does not matter where I begin or end as all areas are interwoven and interpenetrated and there is not one thing that can stand on its own, although the Ego gives it a good try. It is our thinking mind that determines our energy field we chose to live in.

No comments: