Saturday, September 8, 2007

Neural Depolarization. A case history

I will offer more examples of how this amazing therapy helps with weight loss as well as overall health of our nervous system and nervous system "issues" ...In the meantime...

neural depoarization: a case history

I have been asked to give some explanation/examples of Neural Depolarization, so I have gone back into my notes and found this account written several years ago. I suggest to those who wish to know more of the wonderful healing of NDP, to log onto www.whatisNDP.com and you can get an interview and explanation with the originator of this technique. It is worth the effort!

Rae's account:
Dale came to me with a rigid and painful neck. She had had neck surgery about 17 years ago and the site continued to be painful. I had barely begun to touch the nerve points when I could feel the depolarization beginning. It felt like electrical shocks..a snapping feel to them. It was at this point that Dale (a massage therapist) asked me if I was wearing a watch because she could hear a loud ticking sound. I was not. The sound that she was hearing was the neuroma depolarizing. Because the neuroma was so close to the spine, she was hearing the nerves depolarize internally through the spinal fluid. When I felt the nerves balance, I moved on. I came to the surgical site and began to focus on that area. I immediately had an image of a bunch of live wires tangled up and firing off rapidly; accompanying this visual was a chemical smell, tinged with burning. I was also conscious that Dale was in pain ...way beyond the point of discomfort. At this point my "visual image" changed to "seeing" this bunch of nerves pulling apart and the knot dissipating...along with the pain. I was surprised by the pain that Dale experienced during this session. Kathy explained to me that the trauma had been man-made (surgical). This made perfect sense to me. Physically, the lump on her neck had decreased in size and her range of motion was dramatically improved. I repeated the work for 3 consecutive weeks, each time removing another neuroma and/or continuing to decrease the existing one. There have been 6 sessions over a 3-month period and the work is holding. I have given a brief description of what transpired.

Dale's account:
I had gone to see Rae with my usual stiff neck and back. My injuries were from a pedestrian accident 17 years ago where I had broken several vertebrae. I had a cervical fusion at C3-4-5. Since the surgery I have had a huge knot in the right side of my neck. It is my "weak link," flaring up more than usual when I'm under stress. I was actually hoping for Rae's strong elbow up my back when I arrived for my appointment, but she started doing the Neural Depolarization. I knew, intuitively, that this is what my body needed, so I didn't say anything. Shortly after Rae placed her fingers at my neck I experienced what sounded like loud ticking. Sort of like two metal rods being clicked together, but under water. It was quite loud, and the ticking got faster and faster. I asked Rae about it, thinking she had a watch on. She didn't. It was so loud to me that I thought she must be able to hear it. I had a tremendous amount of heat coming from the area and the sensation that something was burning. Before I could tell her this, Rae commented that she could smell burning. After a while, the ticking started to slow down and eventually stopped. Rae moved down each vertebra from there, and at each site the ticking would begin again. At some sites the ticking was louder and faster than others. When Rae got to the surgical site, I felt such burning and pain that I was not sure I could tolerate it. I knew she was only barely touching me, and yet I felt like I had knives in my neck. The ticking was really firing now, and I had a vision of live wires that were all knotted up, thrashing around, trying to untangle. I spoke to Rae about it, and she had the same vision that I had. The vision of thrashing continued, and I wanted to ride it out, even though the pain was almost unbearable. After quite a while, I sensed that the "wires" had untangled, and the relief was tremendous. Rae continued to do the depolarization down my back. The worst spot of all was at my 7th cervical vertebra, a place where I had never been conscious of pain. I felt much discomfort and burning there, but I don't remember any sounds. Eventually, the pain stopped. When we were finished, we compared notes. We had both had the same visions and senses throughout the treatment. I was amazed. Unbelievably, the knot had diminished in size to almost nothing. This knot had been there for 17 years! I immediately signed up for some more treatments.

When I was backing up my car, I could actually see behind me. I usually have to turn my entire body. I was impressed, to say the least. I have had several more treatments. The ticking sounded like it was under less water each time. The last time I went (last week), I didn't hear any ticking at all. My neck isn't 100%, but I know something huge happened during those treatments. I feel that if I could continue to get treated once a week for a few months it would benefit me tremendously.
posted by Raewyn at 5:37 AM

No comments: